It's nice of you to see me off.
一路来给我送行,太感谢你了。
1.It's nice of you to..某人(做某事)真是太好了
It's nice of you to help me.
能帮我你真是太好了。
It's nice of you to say so.
你这么说真是太好了。
2 see sb off 为某人送行
We all went to the airport to see her off.
我们都去了机场为她送行。
A:It's nice of you to see me off.
一路来给我送行,太感谢你了。
B:It's my pleasure.Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.
很乐意为您效劳。欢迎以后多来北京。
A:Thanks.Stop here now.
谢谢了,就送到这儿吧。
B:Ok,I hope you have a good trip.Thanks so much for your cooperation,Mr Simpson.Give my best wishes to Mr.Green.
好的,祝你旅途愉快。万分感谢您的合作,辛普森先生,代我问候格林先生。
A:Ok,I will.Goodbye and remember to look me up if ever you're in Paris.
好,我会的。再见了。如果你到了巴黎请记住来看我。
B:Goodbye and all the best.
再见。祝您一帆风顺。
A:Ok,bye for now.
好的,再见了。 |