还要保证不发脾气
make sure
确保;务必
Make sure you arrive home before 11.
务必11点之前回家。
lose one's temper
发火
Will you regret after you lose your temper eachtime?
你每次发火后后悔吗?
A:I can't stand the stupid guy any longer.It's unbelievable.
我再也受不了那个愚蠢的家伙了。真是不可思议。
B:My dear lady,take it easy.You should forgive a green hand like him.
亲爱的女士,别着急嘛。你应该原谅他那样的新手。
A:He does everything so mindlessly that he's going to drive me crazy.
他做事总是没脑子,都快把我逼疯了。
B:I suggest you talk with him and teach him how to deal with the problems.
我建议你跟他谈谈,教教他怎么处理问题。
A:I've told him how to do it several times,but he's never listened to me.
我已经告诉他好几次了,可他从不听我的。
B:Maybe you should communicate with him just like a friend and not a boss.
也许你应该像朋友而不是上司那样跟他交谈。
A:I always have difficulty in getting along with the staff.
我和员工总是很难相处。
B:Just take them for your good friends and have a talk with them as we do.Make sure youdon't lose your temper.
就把他们当成你的好朋友,就像我们俩说话一样跟他们好好 谈谈。还要保证不发脾气。
A:I think that's a bad idea.I'd hate anyone here to think of me as a friend.
我觉得这个主意不太好。我讨厌这里的任何人认为我是他们的朋友。
B:All you have to do is respect the staff and their opinions.
你需要做的就是尊重职员和他们的观点。