《柯南脱口秀》第13期:一起度过的时光(在线收听) |
And I don't know this lady,like I've never met her before and I don't know this kid. 我不认识这位女士 我之前从没见过他 我也不认识这孩子 It's just him and me.Like I kind of want to leave but at the same time it's like I now have to babysit this child. 那里就他和我 我有点想走 但是同时 我得照顾这孩子了
And it' weird because I'm watching and I'm like this isn't how Batman got Robin. 这很奇怪 我在看着 我想蝙蝠侠不是这样找到罗宾的
Not good at all.Yeah, yeah. So wait, so what happened? 一点也不好 是啊 然后呢
So I'm just sitting there and he's still screaming,like I want to go back where we were. 我就坐在那里 他继续叫着 我要回到我们之前在的地方
I'm like go,you won.Go. 我说去吧 你赢了 去吧
And then he eventually like he's still kind of have to screaming,but now he's got a rock and he's drawing on the concrete 最后他还在叫着 但他拿了个石头 在混凝土上画画
and I'm really like babysitting a child and his mom was gone for like 15 minutes.oh my god. 我真的在照顾一个孩子 他妈妈走了15分钟了 天啊
And she finally came back.She didn't have the other kid with her,so I don't know what she did with that kid. 最后她终于回来了 另一个孩子不在她身边 我不知道她对那个孩子怎么了
When she came back like picked up the kid.she was like Alexander come on and they started walking home. 但她回来了 接走了那孩子 她说 亚历山大 来吧 他们开始走回家
She never turned to say like thank you or like offer me money for babysitting her child. 她没有转身对我说谢谢 或者给我保姆费
And I was like that's rude.That's not how you get a nanny. 我觉得那很粗鲁 你不该这样找保姆
Like you don't just find a brown person who's free on Tuesday,like here,here you go. 你不能随便在街上找一个周二有空的棕色人种 她像是 给你孩子
Did you ever see that family again? 你再次见到那家人了吗
I see them every now and again and like I see now like the whole family,with the father as well. 我偶尔会看到他们 我看到了一整家子人 还有父亲
And sometimes I want to run up and just be like,Hey Alexander,remember our special time together? 有时候我想跑上去说 记得我们一起度过的时光吗
And then just run away.You're a bad guy. 然后跑开 你是个坏人
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kntkx/460746.html |