《柯南脱口秀》第104期:消息网榜单(在线收听

 You guys all read buzzfeed.Buzzfeed publish hundreds of lists on their site every day. 大家都看消息网的 消息网每天在网站上公布上百个榜单

That's what they do,andy,lists.It's yeah,listicals. 他们就干这个 安迪 公布榜单 是啊 榜单专家
But coming up with all of these lists,that's a lot of pressure. 但想出新榜单 也是种压力
I'm worrying the good people at buzzfeed are losing steam.I think they're running out of ideas. 我担心消息网的人已经没榜单可列了 我觉得他们的点子不够了
You will see what I mean in this piece we call "Buzzfeed's running out of lists". 在接下来的这个环节中 大家就会明白 请看《消息网没榜单了》
Here's some,here's some buzzfeed lists I saw recently. 这是我最近看到的一些消息网榜单
Look at this one.Seven upskirts of Scottish guys in kilts.That's not a good list.who wants to see that. 看这个 七个穿苏格拉裙的人的裙底风光 这是什么啊 谁想看这个
That's awful.Look at this one,12 rescue dogs that regret every leaving the pound. 太可怕了 看这个 12只后悔离开狗圈的搜救狗
Look at this one,eight sizzling summer dental dam flavors. 看这个 八种“爽口”的牙用橡皮布口味
Here's one,23 hipsters who drink I.P.A. but doesn't know what it stands for. 这个 23个不知道印度淡啤酒什么意思 还是喝了下去的潮人
I like this one,nine incredibly depressing o faces.That's my o face! 这个我喜欢 9个很让人郁闷的高潮脸 那是我的高潮脸
here's one,six alpacas that can pass as Llamas.That's a bad list. 还有一个 六只长得像骆马的羊驼 什么破榜单啊
Look at this one.16 people in comas who are crushing it. 看看这个 16个要不行了的昏迷病人
Look at this one,11 neanderthals who died feeling unfulfilled.Gourd did want more. 看这个 11个死时欲求不满的尼安德特人 戈德还想要
Look at this one,23 most popular "Star Wars"action figures removed from people's rectums. 看这个 从直肠取出的 23个最受欢迎的《星战》手办
I take your gasp as a sign you approve,by the way. 对了 你们惊叹我就当你们觉得好了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kntkx/460996.html