TED演讲:如何构建对我们有利的人工智能(2)(在线收听

 So, digging more deeply into this, 因此,深入挖掘这一点,

a few years ago I began working on helping computers to generate human-like stories from sequences of images. 我几年前开始致力于从图像序列帮助电脑产生类似人类的故事。
So, one day, I was working with my computer to ask it what it thought about a trip to Australia. 所以,有一天,我正在用电脑工作时,询问它对澳大利亚之行的看法。
It took a look at the pictures, and it saw a koala. 它看了看图片,看到一只树袋熊。
It didn't know what the koala was, but it said it thought it was an interesting-looking creature. 它不知道树袋熊是什么,但电脑表示它认为树袋熊看起来是很有趣的生物。
Then I shared with it a sequence of images about a house burning down. 然后我与电脑分享一系列关于房屋烧毁的图像。
It took a look at the images and it said, "This is an amazing view! This is spectacular!" 电脑看了一下图片说:“这是个惊人的景观!这很壮观!”
It sent chills down my spine. 它使我的脊背发冷。
It saw a horrible, life-changing and life-destroying event and thought it was something positive. 电脑看到一个可怕的、改变生活和毁灭生命的事件,并认为这是积极的事情。
I realized that it recognized the contrast, the reds, the yellows, and thought it was something worth remarking on positively. 我意识到电脑认识到红色和黄色的对比,并认为这是值得积极评价的事情。
And part of why it was doing this was because most of the images I had given it were positive images. 部分原因是因为我输入电脑的大部分是积极的图像。
That's because people tend to share positive images when they talk about their experiences. 那是因为人们谈论自己的经历时,倾向于分享积极的图像。
When was the last time you saw a selfie at a funeral? 你上次在葬礼上看到自拍照是什么时候?
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/TEDyj/kjp/462739.html