英语PK台 第869期:跟《老友记》学美语(13)(在线收听

 莫妮卡与理查德确认过眼神
地点:理查德家
人物:莫妮卡,菲比,理查德,
事件:家庭聚会中确认过眼神,莫妮卡和理查德互相对对方有意思。

剧情片段
Monica: Alright, I’ll tell you what. I’ll come get you in 5 minutes with some sort of um, kabob emergency.
莫妮卡:好了,我跟你说,5分钟后我来叫你,就说烤肉出了问题,紧急事件。
Richard: OK.
理查德:好吧。
Monica: You better.
莫妮卡:你该进去了。
Richard: Oh God, here we go. Hey wanna see them go nuts? Watch this. Who needs glasses?
理查德:天,我去了。要看他们发狂吗?瞧我的,谁需要杯子?
Phoebe: You are so smitten.
菲比:你好神魂颠倒哦。
Monica: I am not.
莫妮卡:我才没有。
Phoebe: Oh, you are so much the smitten kitten. You should ask him out.
菲比:你就是只神魂颠倒的小猫咪。你应该约他。
Monica: Dr. Burke? I don’t think so. I mean, like, he’s a grown-up.
莫妮卡:伯克医生?我可不这么想,我是说,感觉像是,他是个大人。
Phoebe: So? You two are totally into each other.
菲比:所以呢?你们两个完全互相着迷。
Monica: Phoebe, he’s a friend of my parents. He’s like 20 years older than me.
莫妮卡:菲此,他是我父母的朋友,而且他此我大二十岁。
Phoebe: OK, so what, you’re just never gonna see him again?
菲比:好吧,那怎么样呢,那你就再也不跟他见面了?
Monica: Not never. I mean, I’m gonna see him tomorrow at my eye appointment.
莫妮卡:也不是永远啦。我是说,我明天约好了要去他那儿检查眼睛。
Phoebe: Didn’t you like, just get your eyes checked?
菲比:你不是才检查过眼睛吗?
Monica: Well yeah, but, you know, uh, 27 is a dangerous eye age.
莫妮卡:是啊,但是27岁,眼睛很容易出问题的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yypkt/463478.html