《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第3期:手指完全没知觉(在线收听

 I got to keep the left to smoke,too fall to the right might dash to the rocks. 我必须让自己降落在烟雾弹的左边 太右边的话就会撞上岩石

It's very very tiny thing.Lake surfaces' feature is grand,and so hard to judge in the pack point. 太小了 湖面地势平坦 很难决定降落在哪里好
Oh, my. That is cold.I literally can't feel my fingers now. 天 太冷了 我的手指完全没知觉了
This is one wild desert place to landed.Parachute could be useful, and I'll gonna pack it. 这真是一个荒凉的地方 降落伞也许会有用  要收好
But I can't wait here long,I got to get off this expose mountaintop before frostbite thing. 我不能在这里呆太久 我必须在长冻疮前 赶紧离开这个光秃秃的山头
I've got this thing.Gets to move, gets the blood pumping again, let's go. 收好东西 活动一下  血液循环一下  走吧
When I hole start to ruin,always be on look up anything to help you way out of trouble. 当身处险境 要时刻关注能帮助你脱离困境的东西
All of this is sastrugi, from by the wind, like ,like sand dune. 这是雪脊  由风吹形成  有点像沙丘
See on the windward side, builds up the steeper back. 迎风面比较陡
And then over the tall build of lee windward side get soft snow. 上面的背风面会积上柔软的雪
Pretty to get in the quarter of the main wind direction. 通过识别这个  你能了解大致的风向
Now to here, that from the sea.Follow this sastrugi you should get to the coast. 现在这里吹的是海风 跟着雪脊走  就可以到海边
Got the wrong way, and you ran to Siberia. 如果走错了  就有可能会进入西伯利亚
Little survives hard show to winter,but look carefully, you will find sight of life. 冬天几乎没有生物幸存下来 但是仔细寻找  还是能找到活物
Is all round here, crowberries, see it is? 这里有岩高兰浆果  看到了吗
This tiny little things, this time of year, this is really about all grows-up here. 每年此时  这里生长的全是这种小植物
Not much, this gonna get to a bit energe Vitamin C. 虽然不多  但能给身体补充一点维C也不错
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463641.html