《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第6期:致命武器(在线收听

 I have the element of surprise,but the reindeer can run 10 times faster than me. 我占了突袭的先机 但驯鹿的速度比我要快10倍

My advantage will be over in a few short seconds. 我的优势在几秒内就将遗失殆尽
The herd is panicking, they're splitting up.Well, half of them have broken off left. 驯鹿群受到惊吓  开始分头逃窜 半数向左边逃去
The other half have gone down to that gully. 另一半逃往了那条山沟
Let's go and find out whether I've had any luck with that. 来看看我有没有什么收获
Reindeer have kept man alive up here since the ice age. 从冰河时期开始   驯鹿就开始为人类提供温饱
As long as you control the head,you control the beast. 只要你控制了头部 你就能控制整只驯鹿
But in this terrain,dragging a carcass that's heavier than me is a mission. 在这样的冰天雪地里 要搬运一个比自身体重还重的尸体 相当困难
This plan has not gone to plan.I'm 200 miles inside the arctic circle. 计划赶不上变化 我在北极圈内200公里处
in the sacred ancestral lands of the Sami reindeer hunters.Here's a chance! Go! Go, go, go! 在这个萨米捕鹿猎人生存的史前大陆 机会来了  上  上  上
My trap failed, but they've allowed me one animal from their wild herd 我的计划失败了  但是 还是从驯鹿群中抓到了一只
to show you just what a difference this beast can make to survival up here. 让你们见识一下不同的 物种为求生所作的奋斗
Okay, come here.Here's one that's been secured right on the ankle. 好了 这只驯鹿的脚踝已经被套牢了
But I also want to secure this antler,its primary weapon. 但我还是要防备下它的鹿角 这才是它的致命武器
As long as you control the head,you control the beast. 只要你控制住了头部 你就能控制整只驯鹿
Okay, let's dispatch this quickly.A knife straight between the ears,and the animal is instantly brain-dead. 现在让我们迅速了结了它 刀直接插入耳中 动物立刻就会脑死亡
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463644.html