《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第18期:吸引鱼儿上钩(在线收听

 The ice is gonna be thinner, I should be able to get through. 这里就会薄一些  应该能凿穿

Fish contain omega-3 oils.These thin the blood, which improves your circulation and keeps you warmer. 鱼肉含有N-3多不饱和脂肪酸 能稀释血液  加快血液循环  达到保暖目的
Pretty dark to see this, but what I've got is just a bit of stick with some line on the end from the middle of the paracord, 天色变暗  看不清了  但是我拿着 一小节树枝 一端栓有降落伞上的细绳
and on the end of that,I've got this little bit of wire from the cabin. 绳子上系着 从小木屋里找到的一小段金属丝
And then onto the end of that, I need to make a throat gorge and just break off a bit of twig. 最后  我需要制作 一个鱼钩
The fish takes the bait and then this bit of stick gets stuck in its throat. 当鱼儿吃食时 这根小刺就会卡住它的喉咙
And just put a little bit of the reindeer meat onto that and that, then, is good to drop into the hole. 钩上一小块鹿肉 然后就能将之放入湖水中了
Then kick snow over the hole to insulate it from the wind and stop it refreezing. 在洞口覆盖一些雪 防止寒风将水面再次冻结成冰
One last thing- I was gonna make a torch. 最后  我要做一个火把
Fish are most active at night,and it's an old Inuit trick to make small fires around the hole attract them to the line. 鱼一般在夜晚很活跃 古因纽特人在冰洞周围点上火把 用以吸引鱼儿上钩
I've just got these two branches,and then in between just wedge lots of this birch bark. 我仅用两截树枝 在树枝中间的楔形位置 填充了很多桦树皮
It should attract,hopefully, some fish. 应该有效 希望多些鱼上钩
It's the same principle as lantern-fishing in the Far East. 这和远东的钓鱼灯原理相同
Hopefully, the fish will see the glow through the cleared ice 希望在我熟睡之时
and come to the bait while I try and get some sleep. 鱼儿能看到冰折射的亮光  赶来吃食
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463656.html