《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第20期:宝贵十分钟(在线收听

 I'm in the arctic circle battling through deep forest. 我正在北极圈  在莽莽森林中奋战

The temperature's currently a biting minus-26. 现在的温度是刺骨的零下二十六度
And if that's not enough,there's now a river in my path. 如果这还不够刺激 现在一条河横在我的前行途中
You know, I can't say enough just how careful you've got to be with water this cold. 我要说的是 通过如此寒冷的冰水要特别地谨小慎微
You know, it can be such a killer.You've got to be prepared for something like this. 可能会葬身于此 之前必须有类似的训练
I'm actually gonna get some materials for making a fire this side and take it across with me. 我要在这边找些易燃物 然后带到对岸
'Cause once I'm in that cold water and out, we're talking minutes before 因为一旦我从冰水中出来  就没多少时间
everything starts to shut down.So let's get some tinder up here. 采取取暖措施了 在附近找些易燃物吧
Birch bark is full of flammable sap.It will help me start a fire as soon as I'm out. 桦树皮富含可燃物质 当我上岸后能够用它快速生火
Okay.Good preparation is rarely wasted. 准备好了 充分的准备总是有用的
If you get your clothes wet, they'll freeze on you and be useless for insulation, 如果衣服弄湿  就会冻结在身体上   那样就不会起到保暖作用了
so they're going in my pack with my portable fire. 我要将衣物打包和我的救命火放在一起
It's funny, as soon as you start to get in this stage, 有趣的是  一旦准备跳下去
you just feel your heart rate already increase,and the majority of that is actually just fear. 只感到心速加快 其实  这主要来自于 恐惧
But you want to use that, make it work for you. 但是你需要利用这些
I know as soon as that adrenaline is going,it gives me, like,what I call the golden 10 minutes, 我立刻能感觉到肾上腺素分泌了 它就像 我所谓的宝贵十分钟
which is adrenaline for 10 minutes to get me in, get me across,and get a fire built. 肾上腺素分泌十分钟 在这时间里  我要过河 并生火
Snow down the back!Okay, let's get into this. 脊梁发冷 好了  要下水了 
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463658.html