《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第23期:简易救生筏(在线收听) |
You see quite a lot of all of this sort of stuff,and really it's from all the fishing vessels that use these very northerly shipping lanes out there. 遍地都是有用的东西 都是从航行于 那边极北航道的 渔船带过来的 80% Of the world's whitefish comes from arctic waters. 全球八成的银鳕鱼 都产自北极水域
It's the superhighway of fishing if you can get out to it. 能走出这个渔船密集的航线 就看你的本事了
There's probably enough of all this sort of thing to improvise some sort of raft. 这些东西 足够建造一艘简易的救生筏
I could make one that's gonna float and can then get out to some of these outer islands,make a signal fire. 我应该可以做一个 慢慢漂到那些外海岛屿 然后燃起火堆求救
That's probably your best chance of being spotted from the shipping lanes. 那可能是你被航船发现的 最好办法
All this has been dumped off the ships out at sea. 这些都是船上丢下的的废弃物
It's buoyant and tough.And even something as simple as this. 浮力不错 还很结实 这些破东西也有用
Just this ...lashed on the top of the raft,and then attached to these balls is gonna give us some stability. 比如这个 就可以绑在筏子上面 再栓上这些浮球 会更稳定些
The sea up in the arctic is freezing. 北极地区的海水 冰冷刺骨
I do not want to be getting wet if I can avoid it. 我要尽量不被打湿
I only have an hour before the tide turns,which would pull me back to shore. 再有一小时海潮就要转向 潮水会把我冲回海岸
Well, I'm afloat. But the problem is this end barrel. 好了 浮力还行 可问题是 筏尾这个油桶
It's got a crack or something in it,'cause that's now filled up with water. 大概是漏了 现在里面进水了
It means this whole raft is leaning at quite a dodgy angle. 整个筏子都 倾斜得 很厉害
And it's also a bit rougher out here,which isn't kind of helping me. 另外 这里的浪也有点大 这下就困难了
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463661.html |