《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第25期:荒凉之地(在线收听

 The raft's had it,but I've made it to the island. 筏子已经散架 不过我也成功上岛

Now I need to find a good place for a signal fire.Get up to high ground. 现在我只需找个好地方点火发信号 得找个高处
And this is the tip of the outer islands, 这里便是这个外岛的制高点
and out there are all the northerly shipping lanes. 那边就是 北方航船的必经之路
This is the place to make a signal fire -- right up here. 这里便是燃起火堆信号的最佳地点
A Danish fisherman survived 15 days on an island like this off Greenland. 有个丹麦渔民在格陵兰某外岛活过15天
There was no food, and he ate only snow. 没有任何食物  仅靠吃雪
He was finally rescued 45 pounds lighter with extreme frostbite. 获救时体重减少了45磅 被严重冻伤
When a ship comes near you,you need to be ready with your fire. 有船只靠近时 你要准备好火堆信号
You don't know when, or if, you'll get another chance. 你不知道何时  甚至是否还能再碰到船只
What I want is some seaweed,it's gonna make it smoke -- some polystyrene I found off the beach shore, as well. 我要拿些海藻 方便出烟  海边那些泡沫塑料也是好东西
That's gonna make smoke.Okay, a bit more tinder. 也能燃起黑烟 再来点引火物
There you go -- there's a fishing vessel. 终于来了  有艘渔船
Okay, I've got to move.The ship is at least two miles offshore. 我得赶紧 船距离岸边至少有两2英里
If you want to be seen, you've got to move fast.Blubber on. 想被发现就得动作快些 油脂燃起来了
And a simple signal fire like this, 多少年来  就是这么一个简单的火堆
it lights first time and when you need it. It saved so many lives over the years. 只要在需要时 点燃它们  就能挽救无数条生命
Okay.There are places in the world untouched and unchanged by the march of time and technology, 好了 地球上总有些未被岁月 和人类文明染指的原始荒凉之地
but basic survival techniques are timeless. 但是基本的求生技能却万古相传
And by making nature work for you,you can make it out alive. 只要让自然为我们所用 那我们就能幸存下来
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463663.html