《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第30期:寒冷无比(在线收听

 That sheeting is just what I need.It's worth braving the freezing waters for. 那块塑料布正是我所需要的 即使跃入冰水  也值了

I always think having your heart rate up a little bit just can help you, 我一直觉得 适当提高心率对你大有好处
just give you that bit of adrenaline that you need, 可以提供你所需的肾上腺素
just to carry you through.I wanna get there and get back here. 支持你完成这一切 我要争取速去速回
Freezing water can not only stop your heart 冰水不仅会让你心脏停跳
it can also have an effect on other parts of your anantomy. 它对你身体的各个脏器均会产生不良影响
The river is fast flowing that current is very strong. 水流湍急  流动强劲
It's a hard swim to reach the far bank. 要游到对岸  十分艰难
Now I'm hit by chilling winds belowing straight down the gorge from the Appalachian moutains. 阿巴拉契亚的山风吹在身上  寒冷无比
It's a race against time to get back before my freezing body strats to shut down. 这是一场与时间的赛跑 我要抢在身体机能骤降之前  完成任务
The tarpaulin generates immense drag. 防水布在水中产生了巨大的阻力
It's slowing me and pulling me down stream. 让我前进的速度大幅下降  向下游移动
Man alive.I'v got the tarpaulin.And this is gonna help me no end. 我的天啊 搞到了这块防水布 这能帮我个大忙了 
And hopefully it'll worth the freezing dunking for. 但愿这回冰水里走一遭  是值得的
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463668.html