《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第33期:唯一的机会(在线收听

 Downsream, there's a waterfall.I have to get out of this water fast. 顺流而下  是一个瀑布 我必须尽快逃出水面

There's a falling tree ahead.It's my only chance. 前面有一棵树倒在水中 这是我唯一的机会
It's a struggle to hang on,and the raft has gone down the waterfall. 我奋力抓住这棵树 筏子被冲下了瀑布
That was definitely hairier and the raft has gone down the waterfall. 实际情况比想象中的更加惊险
You see the raft has gone straight off this waterfall,but it's in that eddy there. 你看筏子直接被冲到了瀑布里 但是现在被冲到了漩涡那里
What I want is the paracord off that.That's gonna be useful to me. 我需要拿到那个降落伞绳 它对我很有用
See if this is jumpable.Look, it's pretty clear.I can see deep water down there. 我来看看能不能跳下去 看 水很清澈 连那边的深水都能看清
as long as I clear that...I can see deep water down there.I'll make this.Okay. 只要我能避开 避开岩架  并且助跑顺利 我就能搞定 好的
Under the fall, the water is deep and full of air bubbles. 瀑布之下  水又深又满是气泡
I'm soaking wet and fighting to stay afloat.Ok, I got the raft. 我全身湿透  挣扎着浮在水面上 好了  我找到筏子了
Get this paracord,and I'm out of here.I'm finally out of the canyon. 拿到降落伞绳 我要马上离开这里 最终我离开了峡谷
Now further south, I enter deep woodland. 现在继续向南  我进入丛林深处
It's a perfect place to find food and shelter. 这是个寻找食物和落脚处的绝好地方
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463671.html