《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第36期:倒扣着的鸟巢(在线收听

 And with sub-zero temperatures common here at night, 这里夜晚的温度通常在零度以下

I want insulation to keep that heat in. 我需要一些绝缘物来保持温度
And just use a big pile of leaves and build it up from the bottom upwards. 用枯树叶就可以 从底部开始把树叶堆起来
And I want this to be,you know, kind of that thick,and this is gonna insulate me. 我要用树叶 把它密密地遮起来 这样就能保暖了
The idea is, eventually,it looks like a giant, upside-down bird's nest. 事实上  这东西 看起来就是一个巨大的倒扣着的鸟巢
These oak leaves are plentiful,and since it's still cold, they're bug-free. 收集了如此大量的橡树叶 因为这里很冷  叶子质量很好
Gonna put a load of leaves inside as well,to act as my bedding,and then this looks pretty set. 也要在里面放一些树叶 当做我的床 现在看起来大功告成了
Just give it a try.It's a tight squeeze,but just big enough. 进去试试看 里面空间很小 但足够大了
Actually, this is really, really snug.Okay, go and check this trap now. 这里头真的非常暖和 好了  我们去看看陷阱怎么样了
It's been several hours since I set a snare in the hope of trapping a deer. 从我设下捕鹿陷阱到现在   已经过了好几个小时
Now to see if it's worked.This is where it was. 是时候去看看有没有收获了 就在这边
But the trap is broken.It's lying in pieces on the ground.Look, you can see there. 可是捕兽器却被破坏了 它支离破碎地散落在地上 看  你看这
I've caught no deer this time,but the area is full of other large animals,like wild pigs. 这回没抓到小鹿 但这片区域还有很多其他的大型动物 比如野猪
Come on, then.Cause seated pass across USA,they're trapped to shot by local farmers. 过来这边吧 在全美各地 当地农民常设圈套捕杀他们
Hang on. Here we go.You can hear it. Listen. 等等  这边走 能听到它的叫声  你听
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463674.html