《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第41期:美国洞穴探险(在线收听

 Not much of a meal,I need to head in deeper. 还不够吃 我要进到更深处

There's some sort of shaft.It's running straight down into the rock. 这里有一个轴状洞穴 一直往下延伸 到那块石头
You see that?Gonna see what's down there.That's water. 看见了吗 去看看下面是什么 下面有水
This could be an underground river with fresh water 一定是一条地下淡水河
and the possibility of finding edible cave fish. 还有可能找到一些可食用的洞穴鱼
Try and get down this.But to say it is narrow would be the understatement of the year. 下去试试看 如果说这有点窄的话 那这话说得就太含蓄了
I'm going in feet first, which will be safer if I fall. 先下脚  这样即便掉下去了也比较安全
The downside is I can't see where I'm going. 我都不知道我要去的这下面是哪里
Well, when you're going into narrow places like this, 好吧  当你也遇到像 这么窄的地方
it's so important not to...not to panic,because what happens is your chest cavity then expands, 重要的是不要慌张 主要是因为你的胸腔在扩张
and it actually becomes harder. 这样会使你比较难通过
You want to try and relax and slow your heart rate down and slow your breathing down. 要试试放轻松 降低你心跳的频率 也减慢你的呼吸
Almost to like that point before you go to asleep, where you're really relaxed. 就像你 即将要入睡的那一刻  那才是真的放松
And then everything contracts, and your blood vessels actually shrink. 然后组织收缩  事实上血管也会收缩
It's just trying to get into that state is not always very easy. 试着进入那种状态 虽然并不是 很容易
Many people have lost their lives in U.S. Caves. 很多人在美国洞穴探险中丢掉性命
They get trapped and die from hypothermia or drown in rising flood waters. 他们掉进了陷阱  死于体温的流逝 或者溺死于上涨的洪水
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463680.html