《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第42期:尽最大的努力(在线收听

 There's a hole,chasm down here.I can't quite see how far it is down to the water. 这有个洞 下面是岔路 我完全看不清 距离下面的水流还有多远

But one thing is for certain. I can not get back up that easily. 但是有一件事很确定  想原路返回 不太容易
There's only one way out of here,and that's down. 想出去只有一个办法 继续往下走
My torch has gone in the water,it's out, and it's too wet to relight. 我的火把掉进水里了 火灭了  太湿了  点不着了
Just gonna try and...keep calm and think logically. 只能想想其他办法 保持冷静  认真想想
Okay, what I've got is just a knife and this flint striker. 对了  我带了一把刀 还有打火石
Gonna see if we can use this-- 来看看我们能不能这样
there you go-- use this to give us a bit of a light source. 弄点光亮出来
But really, without...without a proper light,we've got to get out of here. 但是老实说  没有 没有光的话 我们也能走出去
Okay.I can hear a waterfall up ahead,and I'm gonna follow the sound. 好的 我能听到前面有瀑布的声音 我准备跟着声源走
but this is dangerous going with slippery rock,and I'm climbing blind. 但是在滑溜的岩石上行走是非常危险的 而且我还处在一片黑暗中
Just try and and I'm gonna follow the sound. 尽你最大的努力 在你脑中记住
what you're seeing when it sparks and then move to it. 火光闪现的时候你所看见的东西  然后向那个方向前进
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463681.html