《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第43期:亚拉巴马的地下迷宫(在线收听

 The water is pouring down from the surface, 水流是从地表倾泻而来的

and I'm gonna try to follow it up and out of here. 我要跟着水流走以便找到出路
There's light ahead!Look, you see that? Look.Look over there. See it? 前面有亮光 看见没  你看见没 看那里  看见了没
There's light coming from somewhere.See if I can get up there. 那里有某处照来的亮光 去我能不能从那里出去
I want to climb up towards the daylight,but this waterfall is treacherous,and the rock is razor sharp. 我想向着有光的地方往上爬 但是这下落的水流太危险了 岩石像剃刀一样锋利
Pass up the thing.Come, then.There you go. 摄像机给我 来 给你
You got it?Well, we've got daylight,but we are no means out of this place yet. 拿好了 好了  这里有阳光了 但是并不意味着我们就从这地方出去了
Let's keep moving through. 我们继续前进
I face a tough climb and even more testing challenges ahead-- 我正经受一场艰巨的攀岩 但还有更大的挑战在等着我
an alligator swamp and a flaming forest fire. 短吻鳄沼泽以及燃烧的森林大火
I've emerged from an underground Alabama labyrinth. 我已经走出亚拉巴马的地下迷宫
It is quite tight in here.Now I'm trapped in a narrow rock fissure. 这儿可真挤 现在我现在一个狭窄的岩石缝儿中
See, it looks like Now I'm trapped in a narrow rock fissure. 看  它看起来像 这可能是由于一场地震而形成的
Here you can see it's as if, literally, two bits of rock split in two down the middle. 从这里看它就像是  一块石头从中间裂成了两半
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463682.html