《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第59期:磨刀不误砍柴工(在线收听

 Spearfishing like this has been used by river communities 几千年来  这样的鱼叉

all around the world for thousands of years. 广泛运用于世界上各大流域
It's such an ancient technique,it's even depicted in cave paintings. 这是十分古老的捕鱼技术 甚至在洞穴壁画中就有记载
Okay, and then those I can just sharpen up. 好了 现在我可以削尖它们了
And that's gonna be much more effective.Fishing than just using one-prong spear. 让它变得更具杀伤力 比用单刺的鱼叉更容易捕到鱼
Okay, and when they're good and sharp,you can then just get rid of all of these bits. 等这些刺足够锋利以后 拿掉这些竹片
And you're left with that.Okay.Time to catch a catfish. 鱼叉就做好了 好 是时候抓那条鲶鱼了
What he would have done is shoot under this bank behind all that grass. 它很可能躲进了 岸边的水草中
Nice and sheltered there.And also, now he knows I'm around,he's gonna be trying to hide, as well. 那是个很好的庇护所 它也知道我在附近 并试图隐蔽起来
There he is. there he is.There you go.Bang on the money. 它在那  它在那 快看啊 正中目标
These are the bits you want to be careful of this barbs here. 你要小心这些长着的倒刺的地方
See that?See that little prong just poking out there. 看到了吗 刺从这伸出来
And these are his whiskers.That's why it's called a catfish. 这些是它的触须 这就是为什么它被称为鲶鱼
And there you go. Look, if I'd had a single-prong spear,I would have missed that. 还有  看这里  如果我用的是单刺的鱼叉 我就很可能抓不到它
I just caught him on the edge of this one,so that was worth doing.Bull's eye! 我只扎到它身体的边缘 正所谓磨刀不误砍柴工 击中目标
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463740.html