《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第119期:人类终极挑战(在线收听) |
I'm Bear Grylls I'll travel to the ends of the earth 我是贝尔·格里尔斯 我将前往穷山恶水之地 and search the most extreme challenges and the most dangerous locations 寻找人类终极挑战
At this program,I'll be drawing on the lessons of my most demanding experiences 在本期节目中 我将经历最艰辛的体验 并从中吸取教训
to show you the skills you need to survive in the world's toughest environments. 从而向您展示 如何在世上最艰险的环境中求生
I've jumped into every corner of the earth,fighting sub-zero wastelands, 我曾空降进入世界各个角落 在零下荒原
harsh deserts and steaming jungles,battling the elements. 荒漠和湿热的雨林孤军奋战 与自然环境对抗
consuming the unimaginable,doing whatever it takes to survive.Hello? 吃下难以想象的食物 不计一切 只为生存 你们还好吗
In this Man vs Wild Survival Guide,I'm gonna show you how to deal with deadly animals, 在这期的荒野求生指南中 我将向您展示如何对付危险动物
find food and battle the elements,everything you need to stay alive. 如何觅食及对抗自然环境 这都是求生所需的技巧
Whatever environment I'm confronted with,from the dry sands of the Sahara 无论面临怎样的环境 撒哈拉的干旱沙漠
to the torturing swamp of Indonesia,the first challenge is always the same-- find a way in. 或是印尼折磨人的沼泽 第一项挑战总是相同的 就是找到进去的路
Fast-roping technique is the technique in the special forces under where the soliders going down on the ground the fast way. 快速绳降是特种部队所用的技巧 士兵沿着绳子降落到地面 动作十分迅速
Whether it's fast roping from a chopper or freefall from 8 thousand feet,it's always a buzz. 不论是从直升机快速绳降 还是从八千尺的高空跳降落伞 总是令人刺激
Only just land in to this riverbank Gather this stowed and have a look around. 刚好在河堤旁着落 我先把伞收好再四处看看
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463903.html |