《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第135期:西伯利亚日落(在线收听) |
No matter what it tastes like,do try not to offend. 无论尝起来怎么样 都不要冒犯他们 Okay, Mohammed, sorry about that. Let's carry on. 很抱歉 我们继续吧
In the frozen side of Sibera,whether weather changes in a instant, 在严寒的西伯利亚 无论天气变化多么迅速
the Tuvans have learned how to construct a shelter quickly, 图瓦人学会了 快速建造避难所的方法
to protect them from the severe weather conditions. 以避免他们受到恶劣环境影响
We are beginning to take shade at the moment It looks a little bit drafty. 我们首先要搭一个帐篷 此刻 看起来有点漏风
And what to do is insulating all of the brush wood and then weaving on that end with more of the logs. 我们要把树枝堆起来 之后再另一边放上原木
You gotta cover the floor to concern body heat when you lie down. 当你躺下时 考虑到身体的热量 你应该在地上铺点东西
The Tuvans use dry grass as bedding.I know it's gonna be quite nice. 图瓦人用甘草当床垫 这一定会很舒服的
The matress of all the dry grass like a toothpick And that'll give me a really good installation.Briliant.Thanks. 这些干草垫子好像像是牙签一样 很好摆放 完美 谢谢
When the sun disappears in Sibera,make sure you've got your fire lit. 当西伯利亚日落的时候 确保你已经生火了
It's gonna get cold.I am freezing,freezing hard. 因为会很冷的 我冻死了 冻死了
And I just look at the thermometer on the camera,and have a look at what is reading. 我看着摄像机上的温度计 看看现在多少度
It is -30 degrees.I'm really at the moment this is just becoming an injury exercise to keep moving my toes,and my fingers. 零下30度 此时此刻就好象 想要动动我的脚趾和我的手指 都会受伤
Just try to keep keep them moving.This is not fun,no fun. 继续尝试 保持它们一直在动 这不好玩 不好玩
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463974.html |