《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第136期:用树叶发音(在线收听

 Many tribes still rely on hunting to feed their families. 很多部落依然依靠 打猎来维持生计

And for them,it really is a matter of life and death. 对他们而言 这是生死之间的考验
Bravo  No one is more surprised that I hitted than me. 太好啦  当我射中的时候 没有人比我更惊讶
But I know, this supposed to be good to eat. 但我知道  这应该很好吃
Poison does use world wide,but be aware,even the experts can get it wrong. 毒物到处都有 但是记住 即使专家也会弄错
Poison from the blow dart onto his hand. 飞镖里面的毒液 弄到他手上了
And that you can just see his fingers are beginning to swell up. 你可以发现 他的手指开始肿了
It's so easy to do when you try to walk your way through the juggle. 穿过丛林时 很容易遇到这种事
Just rub against that very briefly.And get little bit on the hand, do imagine what that will do to little animall. 只要轻轻地 一碰到 就会弄到手上  想想如果是小动物会是什么下场
Hunters hold their skills over a lifetime.For the Nassaus,it's a fast learning curve. 猎人们的打猎技巧终生不忘 对于拿骚人 这是一个快速的过程
What are they doing here is just simulating the noise Just with the leaf between the mouth. 他们现在就是模仿声音 把树叶放在嘴边
They will  have a good.Making this noise of the leaf.But I have a dreadful feeling. 他们就能做的很好 用树叶发音 但我有种挺糟糕的感觉
This is not gonna resemble a sound of guilty will come out of my leaf. Let's give it a go. 不太可能 我的叶子能发出声音  试试
I'm not sure, not sure what animal that was.Berbers say what kind of changing at the jungle. 我不知道  不清楚 我吹的声音像什么动物 巴巴里人说不知道什么在丛林里
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463975.html