《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第146期:提高生存几率(在线收听

 I'm getting tumble around like a pebble,constantly pined under tons of freezing water. 我开始像石子一样在水里翻滚沉浮 在数吨的冷水里不断打转

But the rapids have done their job I can ferry glide to the opposite bank,while the size of the volume running up. 但是激流帮了我一把 我可以在流量变大时 慢慢游到对岸去
Gonna here...it's gonna here,gonna there that flow I wanna get out of this, you know. 到了就是这儿 顺着这股水流 你知道我真想从这里出去
The more dangerous...The best way to stay a clear stoppers and some merge rocks is to build a raft. 更危险的是...在水中避开障碍物和隐蔽的石块的最佳办法 就是扎一个筏子
Staying on the surface move fast,improve your chances to survival. 待在水面上迅速移动 有助于提高生存几率
In Alabama,a raft seem like a great way to stay out of the water and other trouble. 在阿拉巴马 筏子似乎是一个很棒的方法 使我们不用入水 避开其他麻烦
Everything I needed,was lying around me. 我需要的所有材料 都可以就地取材
Then use all of these polystyrene,as the next layer,and then use a tarpaulin to wrape around it. 然后用这些聚苯乙烯材料 作为下一层 然后用一个防水帆布 把这一圈包裹上
Try make its water-tight as possible.He found some...some kind of plastic sheet here. 尽可能将接缝弄得密不透水 他找到某种塑料布
The ability into a doughnut raft is just...just with...with all the degree that was...uh...was there almost on the side of the river. 建造饼筏的能力就是 总得来说就是 全部在河边完成
It just worked brilliantly as a floatation device,even in really rough water.Okay, we are out of here. 作为一种漂浮装备  它很出色 即使是在非常湍急的水里 好了  我们出发了
The bad side of the whole raft was basically...was uncontrollable you can't steer it. 筏子的缺点是没法控制 你无法掌控它
The water was deciding where it wants to flow Bear. 水流决定了贝尔的方向
My raft hold out for a while,but all too soon the rapids became too violent. 我的筏子坚持了一会 但是很快  湍流变的异常剧烈
The current is too strong,I throw out and dump into the icy cold water. 水流太湍急了 我被甩出来掉进了冰冷刺骨的水里
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463985.html