《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第170期:作出理智的决定(在线收听

 Garbage from the beach will enable me to collect it. 从海滩捡来的垃圾可用来收集淡水

What you got to do is put a knot in that end to hold it in there, 只要在那一端打个结  把绳子固定
and then just make a big cluster of knots on this end. 然后在这一端打一个大结
And what you want is just to be able to squeeze it into the funnel right there, 接着  把这个结挤一挤 塞到塑料瓶里面
and then what's gonna happen is that the water is gonna drip off the seep, down the line,and then into the bottle. 等着瞧吧 水会慢慢地渗出来 再顺着绳子 滴到瓶子里
And it's not gonna be fast, but, you know, over a day,that's gonna fill up. 这过程会比较缓慢  但最多一天 瓶子就会装满
And that actually, you see that starting to work already. 实际上  可以看到已经开始收集水了
See where it's just going darker at the top,and that's slowly seeping its way down the line. 绳子上端有水渗入  所以颜色变深了 水会慢慢地沿着绳子渗透下来
Adults need three liters of fluid a day. 成人每天需要3升淡水
Drink less, and your health can deteriorate,with it your ability to think straight and make rational decisions. 饮水不足会使人健康状况恶化 变得思维混乱  难以作出理智的决定
Along the seas here are just teeming,teeming with fishes. 这片海域生活着 不计其数的鱼类
If you can get them, it's good protein.I'm gonna try my hand at a bit of spear-fishing. 如果你能抓到  那是极好的蛋白质来源 我要试着做一个鱼叉
I've got this booby skull that I found, and all I need do is fix that to the end. 刚才捡到了这个鲣鸟的头骨 我要做的就是 把它安在这头
It makes a good, natural three-pronged spear.Platted banana husk makes excellent cordage. 就成了一把浑然天成的 三股鱼叉 可以用芭蕉树皮编出坚韧的绳索
Once you're done, lash it all together.Then you got a nice three-pronged spear there. 编完后  把它们捆在一起 就得到一把尖锐的三股鱼叉
And it's actually how the birds themselves hunt.They dive, spear the fish,and pull them out. 而且这正是鲣鸟捕猎的方式 它们一头扎入水中  刺向鱼儿 把鱼从水里揪出来
It's good enought for them,good enough for me.  Let's give it a go. 既然海鸟能这样捕食 我也可以  试试吧
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464009.html