《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第219期:熊的嗅觉(在线收听

 Get back up into that loft.With bears in neighborhood,cooking in camp is risky. 现在回阁楼 熊在附近出没时 做饭是很危险的

Their sense of smell is seven times stronger than a bloodhound, 熊的嗅觉比猎犬还敏感七倍
and they can follow the scent of a rotting carcass for more than two miles. 它们在2英里以外 就能嗅到腐烂尸体的气味
Okay.I can hear a noise below. 点着了 我听见下面有动静
In a situation like this, you can't afford to take any chances. 在这种情况下  可疏忽不得
I need to check it out. 我要去查看一下
Something just came through the window downstairs. 有什么东西刚从楼下的窗户进来了
All of those tin cans have gone. Below, below, in the corner!It's only a raccoon. 所有的烟囱 都倒了  看下面  在角落里 只是一只浣熊
The noise and the torch drive him back out,but he's triggered my warning system. 火把和声音把它赶了出去 但它触发了我的警报系统
I need to get down there to reset it. 我需要下去重置警报系统
Hang on, that's on fire down there. 等下  下面起火了
With the fire extinguished, I reset the trip wire and get back up into the rafters. 灭火后  我重置了绊索 重新回到横梁上
Here, let me pass you that.You got it?You can hand me that. 给  拿住这个 抓住了吗 可以给我了
Fire and a raccoon.Get back to sleep again.Easier said than done. 起火和一只浣熊 回去 继续睡觉 说着容易 做起来难啊
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464187.html