《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第222期:多重的山体(在线收听

 I arrive at a gallet,at first it's a simple scramble. 我来到一片碎石区 起初只是不太好攀爬而已

But soon the slope gets steeper and the descent much more of a challenge. 不过很快斜坡越来越陡峭 也越来越有难度
But I want to get down.In the valley bottom is an opening.It's a mine shaft.I want to check it out. 但我想下去 在山谷底部有一个洞口 有一座矿井 我想去看一看
Lower down, the slope is covered with loose scree. 再爬低一些后  斜坡上布满零碎的石屑
That's a bit faster than I intended.Check this out, though. 这比我原计划的下降速度快了一些 还是去看看这个吧
Looking at the state of it,it's obvious this mine hasn't been used for years. 从矿井的状态来看 显然已经废弃多年了
I've still got some pine resin and a half-burnt torch. 我还有一些松脂 以及一个烧了一半的火把
It's worth taking a look inside.There could be valuable resources in there. 还是有必要进去一趟 里面可能有很有用的材料
Now, you got to be so careful with old mine shafts like this. 对于这样的陈年矿井 你必须非常小心谨慎
And they can be super unstable and dangerous. 它们极其不稳定 而且充满危险
Okay, let's go.Be careful not to knock this. 好了 走吧 当心别撞上这东西
God only knows how much of the mountain that's holding up. 天知道 它撑起了多重的山体
There is debris everywhere.This mine is more dangerous than I first thought. 到处都是残垣断壁 这座矿井比我想象中的要危险得多
That's just crazy.You can see the whole of the roof has just collapsed on top of all those beams. 太夸张了 你可以看到  那边横梁上的洞顶 已经全部坍塌了
Wouldn't want to be on the other side of that. 最好不要到那一边去
Let's have a quick just going around and get out of here. 我们就简单看一下 然后赶紧离开这里
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464190.html