《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第224期:轻质的伞绳环(在线收听) |
I'm in Montana, faced with a deep ravine,and I need to find a way across. 我身处蒙大拿州 面前是一条峡谷 我必须找个跨过去的方法 I plan to use my cable to create a zipline from the cliff to a tree that I can then climb down. 我打算用缆绳 从悬崖这边 拉到树上 做成滑索攀爬下去
But first I've got to get the cable over there. 不过首先我要把缆绳扔过去
And this antler's gonna be good to use just because it's light. 这根鹿角就是现成的材料 首先它很轻
It's got to be thrown for about 50 foot to that tree. 可以扔到50多英尺外的树上
Strong, it's got these natural hooks on it. 而且还很坚固 本身就呈倒钩状
And that's what I'm gonna use as the grappling bit of it. 所以用它来做爪钩再好不过
It's actually very strong, this.But it's gonna need to be. 它真的非常坚固 也必须要这样才行
The cable's too heavy to throw straight across. 缆绳很重 直接扔过去比较困难
Instead, I'm gonna throw the grappling hook first with just a loop of paracord attached. 所以我要把爪钩先扔过去 带着一个轻质的伞绳环
Then I can pull the cable into place. 然后再把缆绳拉到位
Here we go.Bull's eye.Got to be caught around that branch. 开始喽 正中目标 应该是钩住了那根树枝
The grapple's in place,now to pull the cable through. 爪钩已经就位 现在把缆绳拉过去
Heck, yeah, that's working nicely.Almost back. 看上去一切顺利 差不多都收回来了
The cable's locked in place,and I've got my zip line. 缆绳固定好了 我的滑索就完成了
But the angle of the line is very steep. 不过滑索的角度很陡
And with a drop of 150 foot,I want to make sure I not only stay on the line 上下落差达150英尺 我不仅要保证能待在绳索上
but that I also control my descent. 还要能控制下爬的过程
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464192.html |