《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第248期:顺着水流前进(在线收听

 It's fast! Come on, jump, jump! 水流很急  快跳  跳

There's no way you can fight this sort of current.You've just got to go with it. 你是无法与这种急流抗争的 只需顺着水流前进
Use whatever you can to help keep afloat. 竭尽所能保证自己漂在水中
I'm using my rucksack to give me extra buoyancy. 我要用背包  以增加浮力
Take us straight through these rapids. 这能带着我们穿过急流
Try and use the current just to take you across the river. 试着借用流水的力量 渡河
Stay with me, and we'll get across this. 跟紧我  马上要过去了
The rapid's getting bigger.I need to get out of this river fast. 急流开始加速 我要赶快脱身
I'm showing you how to survive one of the most dangerous countries on the planet  Guatemala. 我在向您展示  如何从 地球上最危险的国家逃出生天 这里是危地马拉
I face a live volcano Okay, let's go.200-foot waterfalls. 我直面一座活火山 很好  出发吧 200英尺的瀑布
Some of central America's biggest caves,and now I'm getting washed through some rapids. 还有中美洲最大的洞穴群 现在我身处急流之中
There's no way you can fight this sort of current.You've just got to go with it. 你是无法与这种急流抗争的 只需顺着水流前进
You need to get into this eddy.Onto that rock.You okay? 先进入这个旋涡 然后爬上那块的石头 你没事吧
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464216.html