《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第255期:值得探索一下(在线收听) |
It's an old ventilation shaft, this.It might be the best way down into the building. 这是一根旧的通风管道 可能是进入建筑的最佳通道 With no other obvious access points into the building,this ventilation shaft could provide you a route in. 由于没有其他更显而易见的入口 这个通风管道可能可以给你提供一个入口
Find it rusty,but it might well get through this stuff. Look. 它有点生锈 但可能很容易穿过这东西 看
This old steel shaft hasn't functioned for a long time and has suffered from severe weather damage. 这根旧的钢制管道已经很久没用了 并且被恶劣气候侵蚀得厉害
You see it's completely rusted, this bit. 你看到它完全锈了 这里
It makes you feel pretty vulnerable, what we're standing on.Also, quite high up. 这使得我们站在这上面感觉很不安全 并且也很高
But this could be a way down and into the building,so it's well worth investigating. 这里或许可以成为一条通路 所以格外值得探索一下
I reckon we can do this.And it is pitch black down there. 我觉得我们可以从这里走 下面伸手不见五指
We need to make some sort of torch first.Okay. Let's go get something. 因此需要一个火炬 先要找些原材料
Wet rooftops are not the ideal place to find torch-building materials,but with a keen eye, you can usually find something. 潮湿的屋顶也许并非 寻找火炬材料的理想场所 但是只要用心寻找 你总会发现些什么
I can use this roof felt-- felt, as well. 我想我找到了 我们可以用这些屋顶的油毡
And this is gonna be good,cause it's flammable and it burns for a long time. 这种材料很不错 易燃 而且火焰相对持久
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464299.html |