《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第262期:真正的陷阱(在线收听

 I'm Bear Grylls.This time I've swapped nature's wilderness for a man-made wasteland. 我是贝尔·格里尔斯 这一次我从大自然野外 来到人造的荒地

I'm adapting my survival skills to the dangers that face soldiers trapped behind enemy lines and survivors of urban disasters like 9·11 and Katrina. 我将生存技巧 应用于处于敌后士兵的求生情况 还有城市灾难的求生方法 比如911件事或卡特琳娜飓风
And right now, I'm on the lookout for food. 现在  我要去找吃的
Have a little bit of a natural rat run through here. 这里是个天然的鼠洞
You know, tucked in tight to the wall,just the sort of place they'd like. 你看  紧靠着墙 正好是它们喜欢的地方
Gives them that feeling of security from any predators.Got a little escape route.Probably shoot up... shoot up this pipe. 让他们感觉远离捕食者的侵扰 再来一条逃生路线 直接钻进这根管子里
And what it does is give them a route just from where they're nesting to go to where they're feeding. 这条路的作用就是连通它们的巢穴 和去捕食的地方
This means it's probably gonna be a good place to try and set a rat trap,see if I catch one of these. 这就意味着这是设陷阱的好地方   看看我能不能抓到一只
Just like the wild,the urban jungle can provide you with all the raw materials you need. 跟野外一样 都市丛林也能给你提供 全部所需的材料
That used to be welding rods. 这是跟焊条
These old industrial buildings are full of discarded stuff that I can use to build a trap. 这间旧厂房到处都是废弃的材料 能让我用来做个陷阱
This is the bit that's gonna act as the actual deadfall. 这一部分是真正的陷阱
It's gonna provide the weight to hopefully catch the rat. 它要提供重量 才有希望抓到老鼠
And there's a good amount of weight in this. 而这个确实很重
These heavy steel bars will provide the power in my deadfall trap. 这些沉重的钢杆能在陷阱中提供重量
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464307.html