《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第270期:比悬崖更恐怖(在线收听

 I've climbed high in the urban jungle in search of food. 我攀爬到都市丛林的高处寻找食物

Now I'm looking for an easier way back down to ground level. 现在我要找到一条轻松的路回到地面
Just give this the shoulder.What?Almost went straight off the edge of this. 只能用肩膀撞开 怎么了 差点直接掉下去
That must be six or seven stories down.That's a good 100 foot. 肯定有六七层楼那么高 足足有30多米
Need to work out some way to try and get down there.It's not gonna be this way. 得找出一条路让我下去 肯定不会是这条路
This boiler house has been completely stripped and appears to have no floors or stairs. 这个锅炉房完全被掏空了 而且似乎没有楼板或者梯子
Actually we can be able to cross this ledge.Look. close to the wall. 通过这个壁架 紧靠着墙
Get all the way to that see that metal pipe goes straight through the floor.Let's see if we can reach that. 通过这条路 那边有条水管直通到地面 试试看能不能到达那儿
But that means a head-spinning shuffle along this ledge.You know, it's funny, this sort of thing. 这就意味着要在这边缘缓缓挪动 其实挺有趣的
You know, if this is at ground level,I wouldn't think twice about just scampering along this. 如果这是在地面上 我可以毫不思考地在这蹦着走
But somehow, when you got a drop like that, next to you. 但是如果你旁边有东西掉下去
It kind of messes with your head, you know? 还是让人感觉很害怕的
You got to keep focused on your feet and exactly where you're putting them. 要小心谨慎地移动脚  准备地落脚
Try to block out everything else.I'm finding this more difficult than I expected. 清除其他东西 比我想象中的要难
The hard concrete and sharp angles of this man-made structure make this more scary than any cliff top. 人类所创造的棱角分明的钢筋水泥结构 使得这比任何悬崖来得更恐怖
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464315.html