《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第275期:都市丛林的挑战(在线收听

 It does look pretty dark and sinister, this tunnel. 这条隧道看上去特别黑暗阴森

No, but as long as I'm feeling this wind on my face, 不过只要我能感觉到这股风吹在脸上
I know there's an airflow coming through here. 我就知道这儿有一股冷气流通过
And I can still see that light source.It's pretty clear.I reckon we can do this. 我依然能看见那束光源 很清晰 我认为我们能做到
This could be a way out,but it's a narrow squeeze in this storm drain 这可能是条出路 但是这个雨水渠很挤  
with little headroom between the water level and the tunnel roof. 因为水面到隧道顶部的空间特别狭小
On the storm drains,they can fill up with water very fast, literally in minutes. 在雨水渠里 水实际上能在几分钟内迅速将其灌满
It is not a place to hang around. 这可不是一个闲逛的地方
Rain waters from outside can quickly fill up a storm drain,forcing out the air inside the tunnel, 外面的雨水可以很迅速的灌满雨水渠 将内部的空气挤出隧道
and right now, it's already getting hard to breathe. 而且现在已经  这里越来越难呼吸了
Gonna quell all the smoke build up now. 要尽量把烟雾压下去
My torch is using up precious oxygen and replacing it with noxious fumes. 我的火把正在消耗宝贵的氧气 释放出有毒气体
I want to get out of here, and fast.Just about enough room to get out of this. 我想尽快离开这 空间刚刚够 来摆脱这困境
Now let me get the torch through. 现在让我们把火把弄过去
There seems to be a way out,but this hole is getting tighter and tighter. 那儿似乎有一个出口   但是这个洞越来越狭窄了
Oh, god, man. I'm hooked on this pipe. 哦  天啊  我被这管道勾住了
But I've linked through to another tunnel,and there's a way out. 但是我找到了连着的另一条隧道   那儿有条出路
Well, we're going up to the light here.There's a manhole cover above me.I'm gonna see if I can open it. 我们上到了光亮这里 有个井盖在我之上 我来看看能否打开它
We can get out of here.One final push, and the cover is off. 我们可以从那里出去 最后一推  井盖打开了
This takes us out onto the street,and for once, it's not deserted. 我们从这爬出去到了街道上 这一次  这里不是空无一物
Back in the land of the living.Okay, don't get run over. 重新回到有人烟的地方了 好了  小心别被车子撞了
All I want now is to get cleaned up and head for home. 我现在最想做的就是洗个澡然后直奔回家
Using my wilderness skills, I've shown you how to survive the challenges of the urban jungle. 我用我的野外求生技能向你们演示了 如何在都市丛林的挑战中生存
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464320.html