《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第281期:尽全力进行拍摄(在线收听

 The sort of point of no return when you absolutely believe, in your own mind,you can't get out. 这种有进无退的处境  当你意识到时 你已经不能脱身了

You that's it you're going. You're taking off on a wing. 只有这样了  你得上  站在机翼上起飞
Beneath me is the Chihuahuan Desert.You can't mistake this place.It will kill you. 我下面就是奇瓦瓦沙漠 这地方你绝不能出任何差错 否则必死无疑
When you're in the air, you're just a lump of meat hanging on the wing. You can't do anything. 当你在空中的时候  你只是机翼上的 废人一个  什么都做不了
I was just sort of wedged in a sort of sort of mime-artist static position,trying to get these shots. 我就好像是默剧艺术家 摆着一个静止的姿势 尽全力进行拍摄
And the pilot's smiling away,and Bear's all comfortable in his seat. 飞行员笑而不语 贝尔舒服地坐在座位上
And I'm thinking, "Hang on, this isn't  usually,I'm in a slightly more comfortable position than Bear. 我就想  要坚持住 以前都是我比贝尔舒服得多
Okay, Bear,we're coming up on 8,000 feet now.You better get ready to jump. 好了  贝尔 我们已经到达海拔8千英尺 你得准备跳了
This was a first for me.If I catch the tail on exit,it's game over. 这是我头一回做这种尝试 要是在出口挂到了降落伞尾部 那我就玩完了
The only way to do it was to invert the plane so I could hang clear. 唯一的方法 就是把飞机翻转过来 这样我就没有妨碍了
So, I was in the cockpit,filming Bear.Bear was now standing on top of the wing. 于是我就在驾驶员座舱 拍摄贝尔 贝尔正站在机翼上面
As soon as the plane inverted, he would then be hanging off the top of the wing. 只要飞机一翻转  他立马就会 悬挂在机翼下面
It tilts 'round,he's then suddenly hanging,and Bear goes from feet in my eye view to feet suddenly hanging off the ground. 飞机开始旋转 他突然被吊起来 原本贝尔的脚在我镜头前面 突然变成吊在半空中
Amazing. Absolutely amazing feeling.But I remember it going through my mind, 太神奇的  真是震惊 可我还记得当时想的是
yeah, I'm upside-down in the plane, this is great.And Bear's jumping out. 我也坐在底朝天的飞机上了  真棒 接着贝尔就跳下去了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464326.html