《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第287期:喜欢这种方式(在线收听) |
In Guatemala,I jumped 40 foot into a pool of water. 在危地马拉 我从40英尺的高度跳进一潭水中 Simon was supposed to follow me,but, this time, he got cold feet. 西蒙本该跟着我跳下去的 不过这次他临阵退缩了
We do two styles of jump one way, I jump with him,Which i prefer. 我们有两种跳的方式 一种是我和他一起跳 我喜欢这种方式
And the other one is,he jumps and then calls me in,which I don't prefer. 另一种是他跳下去 然后再叫我跳下来 这我不太喜欢
About 250-odd-foot-high waterfall with just thousands and thousands of gallons of water. 一川250英尺高的瀑布 成千加仑的水流下来
The water was just too powerful to get down, 水流力量太大没办法下去
and Bear had to find this huge vine to climb down and get Simon down. 贝尔找到了一根藤条 顺着爬了下去 再把西蒙接下来
Get down to me on this ledge. 爬到我这块岩石来
Bear had gone down first,and I'd followed him down later. 贝尔先爬了下去 然后我再跟着他下去
He wanted to check out that he could get to this ledge at the bottom. 他想先爬到底检查一下他是否能够站在 那块突起的岩石上
He'd got to this ledge at the bottom.He got there. I follow him down. 他到了那里之后 再让我跟上去
You're safe there, don't move.First we could do jump. 你就站在这里 别动 我们可以跳了
You'll need to follow me down, okay?No hesitation. We just go for it. 你跟着我跳下去 行吗 别犹豫 往下跳就行了
Stroke my goat, it's a long way down.But I know this is deep enough now. 先安抚一下自己 还真挺深的 不过我知道水肯定够深
He said, "Right, okay, I'm off."So, he jumped. 他说 好了 我跳了 然后就跳了下去
I thought, Actually, you're in the air for quite a long time.Jump! 我想 你在空中 还真停留了不少时间 跳吧
He's in the water and, "Jump!"Yeah, just jump. He's done it.I know I can do it. Do it! 他在水里大喊 跳吧 那就跳吧 他做到了 我也可以 跳就跳吧
And I hesitate,and I switch feet,thinking, "shall I push off with my left foot,my right foot?" 然后我犹豫了 不停地换脚 一直在想 我是先伸左脚 还是先伸右脚好
And it just started going through my mind I just started thinking,Actually, that is quite high.I don't really want to do this. 脑子开始飞快地转动 就想着 真挺高的 我实在是不想跳下去
Your mind starts going, "Don't do it, don't " and the other side of you is going, No, do do it.You know how to do it, everything's gonna be fine. 一边想着 别跳别跳了 另一边又想 没事 跳下去 你知道怎么做 没问题的
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464332.html |