《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第295期:极端诡异的味道(在线收听

 As soon as he cuts into the stomach contents,that is when you get this rotting stench an aroma of whatever it's been eating in the last 24 hours. 一旦他切开胃的时候 你就会闻到一股腐臭味 一天之内都不会忘掉那股味道

Got a load of a stench of camel digested food straight up my nostrils.  一股子 骆驼吃掉的食物的腐臭味直冲鼻子
The fluid in this half-digested pulp is drinkable,and it can save your life. 半消化的浆状物中的液体是可饮用的 能救人性命
it was rancid.You know, I couldn't believe it.The smell is terrible.And then he just drank this water. 那完全是变味了的 简直令人难以相信 气味可怕极了 接着他就喝挤出来的水
And there he turns it into a shelter. 然后  他钻进骆驼里就可以遮阳了
I guess I am in And I'll be 100% protected from the sun. 我估计能钻进去 我完全不会被太阳晒到
The crew we were nearly throwing up, actually, at the smell. 所有组员闻到这味道都想吐
This blackie,this whole camel,Just stinks. 苍蝇 这头骆驼 都很恶心
Any animal carcass smells bad,but there's a clear winner for the worst smell the crew and I have ever experienced. 任何动物尸体的味道都不好闻 但是我和摄制组 还遇到过臭中之臭
smell that?That is truely terrible! 闻到了吗 实在是 太臭了
Making the show,the crew and I have had to endure some pretty foul smells,but it was in Mexico that we experienced the worst. 拍摄《荒野求生》 摄制组和我都得忍受一些极端诡异的味道 但是在墨西哥那次绝对是最最难受的一次
Got it, man. I can smell it!There we go. he's caught in the noose. 到了  我都闻到了 在那儿  它被猎捕器抓住了
Ugh! Absolutely stinks.The worst smell that I've endured, so far, in four years of this show, is skunk. 真是太臭了 黄鼠狼这次  绝对是我四年做这个节目以来 遇到过的最最最臭的一次
If you smell it, it's like --like a hundred burning tires all at once. 这味道就像  像是烧了一百年的轮胎味儿
I have never smeltanything so bad in my life. 我这辈子都没闻到过这么臭的味道
That is truely terrible!And then he started cooking the meat. 实在是 太臭了 紧接着他就把它烧来吃了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464340.html