《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第317期:味道真难吃(在线收听) |
After enduring everything the Sahara has thrown at me,i desperately needed rest. 在撒哈拉遇到一系列挑战后 我真的需要休息一下了 While I had some sleep,it just never feels enough. 虽然我昨晚休息过了 但远远不够
A very cold night.I'm very pleased to see the sun come up finally. 晚上超级冷 能看到今早的太阳 我还真是庆幸
Strange thing about the desert. 沙漠里有一桩纠结的事
You spend most of the day wanting the cool of the evening and then most of the night longing for the heat of the sun again. 希望白天是夜晚的温度 又希望夜晚是白天的温度
I've got breakfast.The easiest way of eating this is to make a bug patty out of these things.See what we've got here. 我已经有早餐了最容易的方法 做一个捕虫装置 看看抓到了什么
Couple of locusts.Get rid of those spiny legs. 抓到了蚱蜢 把带刺的翅膀摘掉
The beetles, a couple of moths as well.Even got a praying mantis. 瓶子里还有飞蛾 还抓到了一只螳螂
Quite a diverse breakfast menu.Squish all that up together. 真是一桌“丰盛”的早餐 把螳螂揉成一团
It's going to be masses masses of protein in this. 这一团都是蛋白质
Got to keep thinking of the energy and the protein. 想着能补充能量和蛋白质就好了
a rogue leg in there.Oh, god.I have really learned to hate that taste. 有条腿冒出来了 上帝 这味道真难吃
It's that cold, sandy, crunchy goo with a very off mustard taste. 是种凉凉脆脆沙沙的感觉 有点像特制的芥末
I don't think of the taste. Just get it down. 别想这个味道 赶紧吞下去
You've got to keep chewing it to get that stuff down. Come on. 只有咀嚼才能咽下去 忍耐点吧
Truly terrible way to start a day. 今天的开场真是可怕
But it's going to give me some energy.Breakfast, done. Let's Go. 这会给我补充一些能量的 吃完早饭 上路
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464455.html |