《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第324期:考验勇气的时候(在线收听) |
Here is a very physical climb,which took a big toll on me. 这次攀爬对体力要求很高 几乎让我筋疲力竭 Try and pump some blood back into the hands and the arms. 甩甩手 有助于手和胳膊的 血液流畅
You just got to be 100% on each handhold and foothold when you start getting this high. 当爬到这么高之后 你必须百分百确保 每一步都踏踏实实稳稳当当
You're just not human if you don't feel aflutter. 如果觉得不紧张 那就不正常了
Just when I though I had all worked out, it's almost at the top,I realized there was a big flaw in my plan. 就在我马上就要爬到顶 可以松一口气时 我才发现这一方案有个重大失误
How on earth am I gonna get over this lip? 我要怎么才能跨过这道槛
I want to swing the chain out over the lip and get it hooked on the railing. 我打算把铁链甩上去 卡在铁轨之间
It's caught, it's caught.OK.It's officially time for a courage pill. 勾住了 勾住了 好的 考验勇气的时候到了
I'm up!I was definitely scared. 我爬上来了 我当时紧张不已
And you can see how my hands were shaking when I got to the top. 可以看到我登顶后 双手还在不停颤抖
In Belize, deep underground in a cave,I found food, of sorts. 在伯利兹地下深处的一个洞穴中 我好容易发现了可食之物
Disgusting.He saw this amazing looking, pure astonishing insect almost hanging from this cave. 令人作呕 在洞顶 他看到这种外形诡异 让人汗毛耸立的 某种虫子
And sort of just thought, that's food. 而他只有一个念头 有食物了
This thing, must be the most evil looking creature you had ever seen. 这个虫子肯定是你这辈子 见过的最恐怖的生物
Look at the size of that!You see, that's a whip scorpion. 瞧它多大啊 那是只鞭尾蝎
It's like a cross between a scorpion and a spider.Let's see if, see if I can get it. 简直就像是蝎子和蜘蛛的杂交体 看我能不能够到
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464462.html |