《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第342期:最大的敌人(在线收听) |
I've definitely eaten some pretty disgusting things on "Man vs Wild," but,you know,it's amazing what you can do when you're hungry. 我在《荒野求生》中确实吃过一些极度恶心的东西 但是 你要知道 人在饿狠的时候 绝对是来者不拒 And I kind of like to think I've got a pretty strong stomach,but this one definitely took me to the edge. 我更愿意认为 我的胃包容百家 但是这次绝对是我的极限了
That's why it's my number two. 所以我把它放在第二位
In northern mexico,I was walking through the sand dunes on the edge of the laguna salada salt pan. 在墨西哥北部 我正穿梭于 萨拉达盐田周边的沙丘上
In this environment,dehydration is the biggest enemy. 在这种环境下 脱水是最大的敌人
I need to pee, and I don't want to waste that,so what I'm gonna do is use a snakeskin. 我要小便 而我又不想浪费 所以我要做的是 用蛇皮来装尿
When he filled that up from his own "flask," so to speak,I mean, the snakeskin stunk, to start with. 当他用自己的"小水瓶" 把蛇皮装满时 那蛇皮就变得臭死了
It's not so easy to hold and aim.And then that's ready to go. 一边拿着一边瞄准 可不容易啊 然后就可以准备出发了
Let's get into the salt pan.That one, there was a story of people. 让我们向盐田进军吧 有个类似的故事
One drank urine, one didn't.One survived, and one didn't. 一个人喝尿 一个人不喝 一个活了下来 而另一个死了
It was the guy who drank the urine survived. 活下来的人是那个喝了尿的
And I'm not expecting this to be particularly appetizing. 我可没指望这东西会好喝
I'm all for cocktails, but snake innards and pee is not high on my list. God. 我钟爱于鸡尾酒 但是蛇的内脏加尿 绝对不合我的口味 天哪
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464539.html |