《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第357期:致命的错误(在线收听

 This is a first I've seen here,but there are over 100,000 crocodiles in Arnhem Land, 虽然这是我看到的第一只咸水鳄 但在阿纳姆地  有10万余条鳄鱼出没

and you're never gonna be far away from one. 所以我们随时都有可能邂逅鳄鱼
Look at it like that.It looks almost docile just laying there. 看它的样子 别看它现在躺在那里  挺温顺的
But when these guys go into attack mode,you will know all about it.Lightning fast, strong. 等进入攻击状态的时候 你就知道它的厉害了 疾如闪电  力大无比
Just pull you, roll you,and take you into the water. 一边用力拽  一边打滚 没几下就能把人拖到水里去
Just because there's one of them,Doesn't mean they're gonna be on their own. 通常情况  只看到一条鳄鱼 并不表示它落单了
If you see one, there are often gonna be more. 它附近肯定还有更多的鳄鱼
That's why we've got to keep so vigilant around here.Let's leave her. 所以我们必须提高警惕 还是不打扰她为妙
The land here is dotted with deep pools of floodwater called billabongs  这里散布着由洪水沉积形成的深潭 当地人称之为  死水潭
The crocodiles favorite ambush site. 那些都是鳄鱼理想的伏击场所
I've just seen bubbles over here.Here, caution is king. 刚才那里有点水泡 在这种地方  警惕才是王道
You look at this sort of place and think it's perfect to come along and fill up your water bottle,but you'll be dead, dead wrong. 你可能会觉得这里是一个 取水的绝佳地点 但是  这绝对绝对是一个致命的错误
If there's a saltwater crocodile in here,they would attack with explosive speed out of the water. 如果水里有咸水鳄的话 它就会突然冲出水面来袭击你
See if we can...And look. Then he's just gone under the surface. 我们来演示一下 看  它又回到水下继续潜伏了
Ultimate stealth predator, just laying there waiting. 这只终极潜行掠食者就这么静静地等着
And then just grab anything that comes near it buffalo or human. 然后把一切靠近它的生物拖下水 无论是水牛还是人
Gonna want to leave that guy in there, skirt around this. 我最好也别惹它  还是绕路过去吧
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464656.html