《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第366期:速战速决才行(在线收听

 I'm bear grylls.I go to some of the most dangerous places on Earth 我是贝尔·格里尔斯 我将前往地球上最危险的地带

to show you what it takes to make it out alive. 向您展示如何逃出生天
I've traveled the globe facing challenges in the sort of places you wouldn't last a day without the right survival skills. 我的足迹遍布全球 挑战有如炼狱般的环境 没有生存技巧 你命在旦夕
Now I'm in British Columbia,high in the Rocky Mountains. 我正位于不列颠哥伦比亚 居高临下俯视落基山脉
I usually head out into the wild,but this week, using specialist equipment, 我通常孤身前往蛮荒野外 不过这周  我们将利用专业设备
we're going to bring the wild to me,so I can show you how to survive the most extreme environments. 将荒野带到我身边 我就能向大家展示 如何在最极端的条件下存活
My team will give mother nature a helping hand to ensure conditions are as bad as they can get. 我的团队将助自然母亲一臂之力 确保环境能严苛到极致
We're going bigger, better,and more ambitious than ever before 我们这次将做得更大 更好 前所未见的更超乎想象
I'll battle the bone-chilling waters of a frozen lake. 我将与刺骨冰寒的冻湖孤军奋战
You've got to keep eyes on me, okay?before swimming 40 foot under solid ice. 你们要时刻注意我  知道了吗 游到固体冰层下四十英尺之前
I'm wet, cold, and I've got to act fast.Bombs away. 我又湿又冷  我要速战速决才行 投下炸弹
blast a ridgeline to set off a huge avalanche, 在山脊引爆 制造大型雪崩
then get buried alive to experience the suffocating conditions of the aftermath. 被大雪活埋 经历雪崩后令人窒息的境况
I can't move, and I can't breathe properly. 我无法动弹  呼吸困难
I try to find shelter in the middle of a manmade blizzard before frostbite sets in. 我试图在人造暴风雪中寻求庇护场所 以免被冻伤
Up here, you could have minus-40.In here, it's gonna be way, way warmer. 在这上面  气温会低至零下四十度 在这里面  会暖和许多许多
and careen down the icy mountain over 40 miles an hour to show you how to pull off a lifesaving move. 在以时速四十英里滑下雪山时 展示如何完成临危自救的动作
Very fast -- faster than we expected.But when you play with the big boys,sometimes you're gonna get hurt. 非常快  超乎想象的快 不过  如果你想学老顽童的话 有时是难免会受伤的
It felt like hitting a wall. I thought I'd killed him. 就像是撞墙了  我差点害死他
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464665.html