《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第373期:遭遇暴风雪(在线收听

 I've witnessed the destructive force of an avalanche and survived the aftermath. 我见证了雪崩毁灭性的破坏力 并成功存活

Now I'll face another of nature's killers, the blizzard. 现在将面临另一位自然杀手  暴风雪
In the wild, it's hard to predict when storms will hit. 置身野外  很难预测风暴的动向
But using our specialist gear, it's no problem.My team will make it happen. 但是有了专业引擎  一切迎刃而解 我的团队有双造物妙手
I've been caught in a blizzard before in Iceland. 我之前在冰岛遭遇过暴风雪
And, you know, we had 40-mile-an-hour winds,subzero temperatures, visibility almost zero. 当时 你知道 风速时速四十英里 温度在零度以下  能见度几乎为零
Trust me, it just becomes a nightmare. 相信我  就是噩梦一场
As temperatures dive and wind chill rises,the onset of frostbite is never far away. 当温度骤降  寒风刺骨 冻伤很快也会前来雪上加霜
Getting out of the wind can mean the difference between life and death. 逃出风暴便意味着 生死之差
I'm gonna show how to survive nature at its worst by recreating my own perfect storm. 我将重现我经历过的最猛烈的暴风雪 来演示在最恶劣的自然条件下如何生存
I've pulled in two wind machines. 拉来了两台造风机
Switch these on, and we'll have our own instant blizzard. 打开开关  我们专属的暴风雪 便粉墨登场
These guys can pump out winds up to 45 miles an hour. 这些家伙能够泵出时速四十五英里的风
And it's below freezing now,so when these guys get going,that temperature is just gonna plummet. 现在温度已经是零下 一旦这些家伙打开风力机 温度就会直线下降
To measure the wind speed and wind chill,we've set up two small weather stations  为测量风速和风寒 我们建立了两个小型气象站
One located outside the blast of the machines,the other one will be with me right in the thick of it. 一个在风力机风力范围之外 另一个和我一起呆在风暴最深处
To make things ever colder,we're gonna wait for the sun to go down.But we'll need light. 为了尽可能降低气温 我们打算等到太阳下山 这样的话我们就需要灯光
Come this way a little bit.Once the snowcats are put into position,we're ready to go. 再过来一点 雪地汽车一旦到位 我们就准备开始了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464672.html