《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第375期:拯救你的生命(在线收听

 We're only just digging in like one or two feet, 只挖了一至二英尺

I've got a little bit of shelter from the wind. 我已经有了避风的防护
If you look at the difference between the wind up here 你看看两个地方风速的差异
reading 45 miles an hour,but down here 上面是每小时四十五英里 但是下面
Well, it's only reading about 5 miles an hour. 只有每小时五英里
That's a huge difference in wind speeds. 这风速可是天差地别
And wind speeds correlate to wind chill.Up here, you can have minus-40. 而风速与风寒相关 在上面  可能有零下40度
In here, it's gonna be way, way warmer.Let's keep digging. 在这儿  可温暖的多多了 我们继续挖
With time running against you, 在这分秒必争的时刻
it's vital that you dig a very basic snow hole. 挖出一个基本的雪洞是至关重要的
Make it just big enough to squeeze your body into. 确保这洞能大到容纳下你的身体
Once you're in,pull any loose blocks of snow around the opening 躺进去之后 在洞口堆点松散的雪
to help keep out the freezing-cold wind. 以抵御肆虐的寒风
Okay, well, I'm out of almost all of the wind in here.It's a huge difference. 我这儿几乎吹不到风了 这差别真是天堂与地狱
And all it is is a little bolt hole, 总的来说只要一个避难所
little escape chamber that, in this sort of wind,could save your life. 而不是逃生  在这种风力的情况下 可以拯救你的生命
Okay, into the snow cave. 在这雪洞里
The good thing about snow is that it's a great insulator. 雪的一项好处就是它是绝佳的隔热体
Whatever the weather outside,it's gonna be a pretty constant 32 degrees in here. 无论外面天气如何 这儿恒温华氏32度
There's no doubt it's a hard 15, 20 minutes to make this sort of thing. 挖洞的这十多分钟 无疑是很艰难辛苦的
You're much better off working hard getting out of the weather 但努力一把躲避恶劣天气 
than trudging for hour after hour into a blizzard, getting nowhere. 可比长时间在暴风雪中  步履艰难无处可走要好的多
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464679.html