《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第376期:最艰难的环境(在线收听

 So I can just sit and let the storm blow itself out, 所以我可以安心坐着等暴风雪过去

or, in this case,let the wind machines blow themselves out. 或者  以目前这种状况 等着风力机停下来
A group of skiers were recently trapped in 60-mile-an-hour blizzards in the Rockies. 日前一队滑雪者被困于落基山脉 当时的暴风雪时速为每小时六十英里
They sheltered in snow holes like this one,and it saved their lives. 他们就躲避在类似的雪洞里 这种洞穴救了他们
After four days in the wild,all five made their way to safety. 在恶劣环境中度过了四天之后 五个人都幸免于难
In these subzero conditions,staying warm and dry is your number-one priority,but sometimes you have no choice. 在这严寒天气中 保持温暖干燥是首要注意事项 但有时你别无选择
In my next challenge,I take on the freezing waters of an ice-covered lake. 在下一项挑战中 我要挑战冰冷的海域和冰雪覆盖的湖面
Instantly, I feel my heart rate just goes straight through the roof. 即刻  我感觉我的心率 一下子直冲云霄了
To show you how to survive these chilling waters. 为了展示如何在冰冷刺骨的水中求生
My team and I are in the canadian rockies,carrying out an experiment, 我和我的队伍在加拿大落基山脉 做一个实验
recreating the worst that mother nature can throw at you. 为你创造自然界最艰难的环境
In my next challenge,I take the plunge into the freezing waters of an ice-covered lake. 在下一项挑战中 我会纵身跃入 冰雪覆盖的湖中  水温冰冷刺骨
I've been in a lot of cold environments in my life. 一生中我经历过很多寒冷的环境
There's no doubt they're testing. 毋庸置疑  这些经历都很痛苦
You know, you can burn up an insane amount of energy out here. 在这里的能量消耗 是非常迅速的
The battle is to stay warm and dry. 要努力保持温暖和干燥
Once you get wet,your body starts to lose heat 25 times faster. 一旦身体变得潮湿 身体流失热量的速度会是原来的二十五倍
Okay, let's get into this. 我们开始吧
But in a dynamic survival situation where you plan to walk your own way to salvation, 但在一个动态求生环境中 如果要靠自己脱离困境
sometimes you've no choice but to take the plunge. 有时你别无选择  唯有纵身一跃
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464685.html