《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第378期:监测我的状况(在线收听

 Blue is cold. Red, white is hot. 蓝色表示冷  红色  白色表示热

So if I put my hand, so you can see my hand at the moment is warm, red and white. 如果我把手放在上面  你能够看到 手是温暖的  显示屏显示了红色和白色
So, if it goes in the water,then you can see a blue hand. 所以  当我把手放进水里后 你将看到一只蓝色的手
Look at that.So, we'll see how much of Bear's body turns blue. 快看 我们可以观测到贝尔的身体变蓝的程度
The thermal camera will only get an accurate reading of what's happening to my body if it can see exposed skin. 热感摄像机仅仅只能准确的测出 我的身体裸露在外时的体温
Time to get my kit off.There's nothing fun about stripping off nice, warm layers. 所以  是时候宽衣解带了 把温暖的衣服一件件的脱下可没那么好玩
Been in water this cold before just plain horrible. 我之前也挑战过这样的刺骨冰水 除了恐怖还是恐怖
Whoa. Chilly perkins.Okay, well, I'm hooked up to this transmitter as well. 冰冷的珀金斯 与此同时  我将绑上这个传送器
and it's actually showing my heart rate,But also my breathing rate. 事实上  它是用来显示我的心率 还有呼吸频率的
It's all linked up to a laptop,so the team can monitor me in real time. 传送器与笔记本电脑相连 以便工作人员能及时监测我的状况
And I've got a thermal imaging camera showing my skin temperature.Okay, let's get into this. 我还有一个热感摄像机 用它来显示我的体温 好的  行动吧
My skin temperature's currently 88 degrees fahrenheit.That's about to fall dramatically. 我的皮肤现在温度是摄氏三十一度 体温现在开始急剧下降
I've got to swim over 80 feet.Half of that is under solid ice. 我要游二十四米 一半是在冰面之下
Okay. Let's go for this.Do you know, it's much harder than normal. 好吧  开始行动 你知道吗  这比通常的要难得多
Whenever I've done this before,it's been part of a journey. 在往常 这是旅途的一个部分
You come across a river. You just get on and do it. 遇到河了  跳进水里游过去就完事
This is much more premeditated.I find that harder.Okay, go. 这个是事先计划好的 我发现这个艰难得多 好的  出发
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464687.html