《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第382期:挑战到极限(在线收听) |
Once you got your fire,you need to get a hot drink brewing straightaway. 生火成功之后 你需要尽快喝下一杯热饮 Really, what I want is some food and some sugars to replace all that lost energy. 我想要吃些食物和糖 以此来补充能量
But, you know, a bit of spruce-needle tea will do the trick. 但是 用云杉枝泡水也有同样的功效
It's gonna warm me, give me a bit of vitamin c. 喝下它既能让我感觉热乎又能给我补充维C
Also, it'll just make me feel a load better again. 与此同时 它让我重新找回活力
On thermal imaging, you can see the bright white cup full of boiling-hot tea. 通过热成像 你可以看到 整杯的沸腾的热水呈现的是耀眼的白色
Get that inside you,and it will begin to stabilize your core temperature. 把它整杯的喝下 它将使你体内的温度保持稳定
Of all the environments,It's extreme cold that hits me the hardest. 在整个冰雪覆盖的世界里 最让我难受的是太冷了
I've suffered frostnip before in my fingers and toes, 之前我的手指脚趾一直都有冻疮
And the damaged capillaries have never fully recovered. 毛细血管一直没有完全恢复
It gets me every time.Boy, that was cold. 冻疮每次都打垮了我 实在是太冷了
That's it. I'm done with ice swims. 是的 要是再冬泳我就完了
Fighting your way through this kind of environment,presents the ultimate challenge. 跟这样的环境艰苦搏斗吧 面对最艰难的挑战
It takes you to the limit...and sometimes beyond. 这会让你挑战到极限 也许更加糟糕
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464691.html |