《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第399期:美味的盘中餐(在线收听) |
What's that?Sort of a shove.Shot passed my legs there. 那是什么 铲子似的东西 从我的腿边游了过去 We need to speed up. Get moving. 得加速了 动起来
Sharks lock on to the electromagnetic fields that all living creatures produce. 鲨鱼能够锁定 所有生物的电磁场
The longer I'm in the water,the more likely I'll be detected. 我在水里呆得越久 就越有可能被它们发现
We're over halfway.Come on, stick with me. We can make this. 过了一半了 跟上 跟紧我 我们会成功的
Less than 100 yards to go to safety. 还有不到100码就安全了
But suddenly, there's something between me and the shore. 但是突然 海水中 杀出一个程咬金
Oh, look at the shark here. Just there.Stand still. Don't move. 瞧那只鲨鱼 就在那里 站住别动 不要动
Start panicking and thrashing around sends out a signal you're vulnerable and you're potential prey. 若是惊慌失措 抱头鼠窜 在鲨鱼看来 这意味着你不堪一击 可以做它们美味的盘中餐
Best off just standing your ground and letting them swim by. 站住不要动 等它们游过去才是上策
But I'm in danger of being surrounded. 但是我被包围了 处境很危险
There's two of them.Stay still. Hold your nerve. 有两条 站住不要动 不要紧张
Okay, it's coming straight this way.Just stay still. Stay still. 好吧 它直朝着这边过来了 站住就行 站住不要动
There's an 8-footer coming straight for me.This is no time to panic. 这个8英尺长的巨兽直向我冲来 来不及慌张
But at the last moment, he turns away. 但在最后时刻 它调头了
That's my chance to get across. 我渡峡的机会来了
Come on. Don't worry about that.Let's just move. Come on.Just stick with me. 跟上 不用管它了 走就行 来吧 紧跟着我
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464713.html |