《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第413期:以防迷失方向(在线收听

 Simple as you like.And then into the actual netting weave. 就是这么简单 接下来就是"织网"步骤了

just gonna lay some of these palms. 砍些这种棕榈叶
It's still gonna have a few holes in it,But that's gonna be okay. 最后还是会漏出些洞 但这没什么关系
My sail needs to be controllable in these trade winds and the sudden storms that blow up here. 船帆须在信风及海上突发风暴的情况下 不失去掌控力
Okay.Now, you see it's already catching the wind nicely. 好了 瞧  它现在已经能兜住风了
Almost ready to set sail. 马上就能扬帆起航了
But for a crossing like this,you want provisions in case you stray off course. 但对于这样一次航行 你必须准备好供给  以防迷失了方向
Beach almonds are good, portable energy,And coconut water will keep me hydrated. 海岸边的杏仁是不错的便携食品 椰子汁能补充我需要的水分
Time to launch,The tide is high but just starting to go out,so it should help me on my way. 该下水了 潮水很大  但正是退潮时分 所以它应该能助我出海
My raft is keeping me afloat and out of the water,and my improvised sail is doing its job. 我的筏子保持我漂浮在水面上 我临时赶制的船帆也能正常工作
Actually, you really feel the wind filling this,pulling against me. 你能真切感受到充斥的海风 扑面而来
This is something I've never done before,this improvised little windsurfer,but it's working. 这还是我第一次经历这种场景 这个临时拼凑的小帆板 还挺管用
But outside the reef,things are about to get a lot tougher. 但出了礁域 困难接踵而至
I'm struggling now.Come on. 我撑不住了 加油啊
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464805.html