《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第417期:群山之巅(在线收听

 I'm Bear Grylls. 我是贝尔·格里尔斯

I'm gonna show you what it takes to get out alive from some of the most dangerous places on earth. 我将向您展示  如何从地球上 最危险的地带  逃出生天
I've got to make it through a week of challenges in the sort of places you wouldn't last a day without the right survival skills. 短短一周内  我将身涉险境  面临生死考验 周遭炼狱  没有生存技巧  你命在旦夕 而我要设法突出重围
Now I'm on the Russian frontier,high in the mountains of Georgia, Eastern Europe.Okay. Let's go. 此刻  我身处俄罗斯边境 这里是东欧格鲁吉亚的群山之巅 好了 出发吧
This is a small country, but with big terrain.Well, I'm halfway across. 这个国家面积不大  地形地貌却丰富多样 差一半我就能过去了
To survive here,I'm gonna have to think like a scavenger,That actually makes me gag, that. 要想在此逃出生天 我要像拾荒者一样   这简直让我想吐
Eke out what I can find, wherever I can find it. 为了生存  一切都为我所用
This is a part-developed chick fetus. 这是还未孵化完全的小鸡
I'll be pitting my wits against nature. 我要与大自然斗智斗勇
Come on. We can do this. We're so close now. 加油  一定可以的  就差一点了
To show you how to survive some of the toughest terrain on earth. 来展示如何在地球上 最恶劣的环境中  求得生存
Heading for the frontier border between Russia and Georgia. 我们正在前往俄罗斯 与格鲁吉亚边境的途中
And it's a hell of a volatile part of the world. 那里的地壳活动频繁
But it's just dominated by these huge mountains. 地表却又有拔地而起的巍峨群山
Only yesterday, there was a fatal avalanche here. 就在昨天  一场大型雪崩席卷此地
You take on Georgia at your own peril. 选择格鲁吉亚  会让你吃尽苦头
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464810.html