《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第423期:寻找食物和庇护所(在线收听) |
I'm near the Russian border in the caucasus mountains of northern Georgia. 我正在俄罗斯边境 格鲁吉亚北部的高加索山上 I'm on the search for food and shelter. 我正在寻找食物和庇护所
And that means getting onto the lower slopes. 这意味着要到低海拔的地方去
This is the snow line. 这是雪线
It's the first time I've got solid ground under me. 我的脚第一次踩到了坚实的土地
And that's a good sign. 这是个好兆头
That means we're coming out of the mountains. 这意味着我们正在走出雪山
The snow line is the point above which snow and ice cover the ground throughout the year. 雪线就是说这以上的地方终年 被冰雪覆盖
Get below that and your chances of scavenging food and resources increases massively. 而雪线以下 找到食物和其他资源的机会 会成倍增长
Actually, a lot of all of this is birch. 事实上这些树大多是桦树
Are you all right? Almost lost you there. 你还好吗 差点掉下去了
They're often the first trees you come across when you come out of the mountains. 桦树 是你下山的时候 往往最先映入眼帘的树
And there are all these little shavings. 到处都有这种树皮
You can just pull off in your hand. 你可以用手把它们撕下来
It's this stuff that really takes a spark easily. 这种树皮非常易燃
Birch bark is packed with flammable oils. 桦树皮含有可燃油
Pocket this stuff whenever you see it. 当看到的时候就应该把它们收集起来
When coming off the high mountains,these are good friends to find.Keep going. 当你从高山下来时 这些会很有帮助 接着走
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464875.html |