《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第439期:运用自然的资源(在线收听

 It's fatter in the middle, where the reeds are thickest. 芦苇的间部位是最肥最粗的

And then it tapers off here as well. 然后由中间向两头逐渐变细
You know, and like everything in survival,if you can use natural forms of things, 生存下去的诀窍就是 运用大自然的资源
it's gonna help you so much. 这一定会给你帮大忙的
A short section of my rope cut into strips will hold the raft together nicely. 我切下来一截绳子 用来束紧筏子
Then what you've got is this basic shape like this. 现在有个雏形了
I reckon two or three of these are gonna give me easy enough stability and buoyancy to float me down this river. 要想顺流而下 我感觉两三个这样的东西 就足够牢固  保我不沉了
Reed rafts are incredibly durable and practical. 芦苇筏相当结实  易于制作
And once you know how,you can build one in an hour or so. 只要掌握了方法 一小时之内就能完工
One, two.Then we just finish off this third one. 一个  两个 现在来完成第三个
I'm just trying to accentuate this taper at the end. 我正努力让尾巴这端翘起来
Pull it up.This is gonna be the bow.Pull those together.And then bind them up here. 竖起来 让它做船头 把它们聚拢 然后捆紧
This is gonna work great.All I need now is a paddle. 这肯定管用 现在我需要一支浆
See there? We're gonna use this.Okay,we're set to go,come on. 看  就用它了 好了 准备出发  走
It's incredibly heavy, but I'm confident it won't sink. 它很重  但我相信它不会沉
Okay.We're floating and on our way. 好了 漂起来了 上路了
Just shows how buoyant these reeds are. 瞧这些芦苇  浮力真强
It's actually quite deep, this water. 这里的水其实挺深的
Tell you what,it's a hell of a lot easier than doing battle with all of those reeds. 告诉你吧  这真比在那丛芦苇中 劈荆斩棘要容易多了
Okay. We're on our way. 好了  上路了
The water channel should lead straight to the coast. 水道一直通向了海岸
But getting a 500-pound raft into open water is gonna be quite a challenge. 但要把一个550磅重的筏子拖入水域 绝非易事
Come along. We can do this.We're so close now. 加把劲  一定能行 没多远了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464927.html